SX-8 PRO Senior Static Kiwi Sled Scrum Machine
Write a review
Aramis Static Kiwi Sled Scrum Machine is all metal construction instead of the cheap wooden "home-made" stuff offered by some suppliers at inflated prices.
SX-8 kiwi sled scrum machine also has an integrated weight module which is patented meaning it can not be copied and also removes the need for multiple players to stand on the machine. This ensures players safety from accidental falls and is recognised by insurers.
We only use certified marine-grade stainless steel parts. Make sure you ask other suppliers to provide a similar certification of materials used.
- Solid Metal Build - Complete rust-resistant Metal construction
- Horizontal Static Pads - All four pads offer horizontal resistance simulating opposing scrum.
- Integrated Weight Module - removes the need for players to stand on the machine.
- Flexible weight - Adjust the weight of the machine by simply adding/removing bricks, stone, sand, etc. from the integrated weight module .
- Complete flat base - Increases ground contact surface area for realistic scrum movements.
- Four Removable pads - Tool-free removable pads for safe storage.
- Marine grade Stainless Steel parts - top of the line, marine grade stainless steel pad parts.
- Magnetic coating - full machine is coated 3 times with magnetic resins to prevent rust even in sea & salt environment.
- Delivered within 2-3 days to mainland UK.
- Exported all over the World.
- If you need Urgent or a Saturday delivery please contact Customer Services.
- Brand: ARAMIS
- Product Code: SX8S-PRO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2,640.00